Join The Next
Chef & Shucker Class
You’re cordially invited to our Chef and Shucker Class where we'll teach you all about oysters and clams. The classes focus upon:
· The history of oysters and their interaction with humans
· How to shuck an oyster
· How to properly wash, store, and prepare shellfish
· Suggested wine and beer pairings
The class costs $55 and includes the following:
1. A guided instructional class on the art of shucking oysters and clams
2. 12-15 oysters or clams to shuck
3. A complimentary glass of wine or champagne specifically paired with the oyster
4. A meat, fish, cheese, and bread board specifically themed along with the oyster class
5. An oyster shucking knife
6. An informational packet of oyster history, anatomy, and growing information designed to make everyone an oyster expert.
Come let the shells fly!
A valid credit card is required at the time to hold your reservation. If you'd like to call us or have any questions: 303-333-2462